subs now open until feb 15, 2021
submissions will reopen on January 1, 2021 for
please note there are reading periods now.
Jan 1 – Feb 15
Apr 1 – Apr 30
Jul 1 – Jul 31
Oct 1 – Oct 31
The format has changed so please read below very carefully. I know some of you don’t and that is annoying.
heroin love songs, a journal of poetic indifference, is back from a pandemic hibernation.
- embed into the email up to 5 poems of which 1 will have a chance of getting in. emails with attachments will be deleted without comment.
- send to email@example.com. emails sent to wrong address will be deleted without comment.
- poems should be no longer than 35 lines. we want one poem per page
- issues will be capped at 35 poems.
- poems only. no longer accepted any other form.
- once i have 35 poems an issue will be created.
- no more contrib copies, sorry. i ran out of extra money
- print available on lulu
- i will continue to electronically post.
- there will be 4 issues per year, or less.
- simultaneous accepted, advise if accepted elsewhere immediately.
previously published will NO LONGER be accepted..
love to all,
your indifferent editor,